Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Is There Anything Left?

I spoke in my Lit Hum class for the first time in like two weeks...TRIUMPH

I just found out that "Ed" comes on tbs at noon...TRIUMPH

I'm super-tired and am so lazy that I might not attend my last class today - Italian for a meager 50 minutes...DEFEAT

Listening to "I Believe in You" by Neil Young...DRAW?

(just kidding - I'd call that a triumph)

It's Groundhog Day!!!!!!...TRIUMPH!

Bad omelette at breakfast today...DEFEAT

I've been declared a competent Asst. Stage Manager at Varsity Show...TRIUMPH

Wearing a flannel shirt today...ANOTHER DRAW

Need to turn in a stupid add/drop form for a stupid Ear Training class that I mildly resent...BIG DEFEAT

Have discovered how awesome the beginning of Loverboy's "When It's Over" is...GIGANTIC TRIUMPH

I'll listen to that now...CONTINUING TRIUMPH

Haven't seen Triumph, the insult-comic dog in a while...DEFEAT

Tickets to Conan in exactly two weeks...OH LORDY THAT'S ONE FANTASTIC TRIUMPH

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home