Monday, February 21, 2005

What Won't I Do?

1) Send Max the reading from class this morning
--I enjoy Max because he has every Belle & Sebastian album on his music library, which I can access from my computer, as we live in the same building.

2) Midterms, quizzes tomorrow and many days after

3) Housing Informational Meeting tonight

4) I should shower
--first half of the day was spent in just-out-of-bed attire
--aka the shirt I slept in, some pants I found on the floor, unmatched shoes, a monocle?!

5) I love to stretch out my back by leaning way back in my chair
--crack crack crack

6) Cats are SO stupid

7) There's really no more,

EXCEPT

IT SNOWED AGAIN LAST NIGHT!!
AAAIII AI AI AIIIIIIIII
(did that sound like Charro?)
(because I meant it to)
(coo-chee coo-chee)

I'll leave you with this:
(from the Magnetic Fields' "Acoustic Guitar")

Acoustic guitar, if you think I play hard,
Well you could have belonged to Steve Earle
Or Charro or Gwar - I could sell you tomorrow

So bring me back my girl
You'd better bring me back my girl

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

becky--- look! i commented on the play post!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home