Friday, February 18, 2005

When You're Feeling Love's Unfair... You Just Ask The Lonely!

you know, there's a line in there that I always thought went
"We could be happy"
but
it turns out the line is
"with every heartbeat."

I like mine INFINITELY better.

Anyways, other news:
1) CONAN!
2) Cleaning room (oh-so-needed)
3) Varsity Show Preview at West End tonight - New York readers, REGULATE!
4) hmmmm Journey = instant good time
5) I'm not even sitting down!
6) Useless Lunar Gala people at school...wouldn't help out with some much-needed helium...if I didn't have reason to resent an entire group of people before...
7) jk racism ain't cool
8) or is it?
9) No it's not; I learned my lesson from the Fed last year - I'm no racist
10) except for the fact that EVERYONE'S a racist if they acknowledge the existence of races.
11) That's right folks - acknowledgment of race = racism
12) So everyone just get off my back already
13) sheesh
14) I'm Brian Fellow!

Well, screw you guys - I'm going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home