Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Living Is Easy

Maybe I should give it one more chance-
the lucky third entry of Monday
the old college try
...lucky three
I Give Up

Things about today:

1) Keep listening to Zombies songs. Only have 5 in rotation, so we're all getting pretty well-acquainted.

2) First Varsity Show rehearsal in a while. And boy, was it a good one! ...seriously, was it a good one?

3) Yes

4) Brochure I picked up today: "What a match! One Broadway classic joins another - Harvey Fierstein in Fiddler On The Roof!" Oh man I heart Fiddler.

5) Who doesn't?

6) Still have to do at least two assignments

7) Frontiers of Science assignment: read these two articles that I didn't really even skim the first time around, then answer some questions about them. Applying my knowledge. Shouldn't be hard, if I ever started.

8) Music Theory assignment: I don't remember. Mr. Holland assigned it two weeks ago and I think I wrote it down somewhere. Ooooooof now that I think about it, it's that thing with the shorthand chords and I'm screwed because I suck a little. And I have an Ear Training midterm coming up, during which I have to sight-sing. Why did I do this? Why didn't I register for a psychology class, or something else where I just have to listen to lectures and do the reading on my own? If I could turn back time, I'd surely tell myself to do something differently. Probably.

9) I could sleep now.

10) But the work! And Harvey Fierstein! And Zombies! And they're having empanadas!

End of list, end of the listless and humid night, end of listerine-incapacitated mouths, end of listening to all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home