Thursday, March 17, 2005

But Why Is Her Font Still So Strange?

Here's why:
I'm still in Georgia because my mother has been in the ER since Tuesday night. Her flu came back with a vengeance, but then the doctors gave her Reglan for her nausea and she had a miserable reaction to it. So now we're waiting for it to leave her system, and that has taken the longer side of 48 hours. I'm leaving tomorrow and my brother is flying in on Saturday.

Why do you need to know all this?
You don't. But you cared enough to ask about the font.

I got a call from the cafe manager at Barnes & Noble yesterday. So that's pretty great. I think it's because I dropped no fewer than five separate big names on the application, and I additionally filled in "available" for every waking minute of the work-week grid. Whatever gets me that call...

So now I'm Motorin'.
What's my price for flight
in finding Mr. Right?
I'll be alright tonight.
Right after I brush these teeth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home