Wednesday, March 09, 2005

How Am I Different?

BEST DAY EVER!

Reasons: (!)

1) waking up at 7:30 to study for Lit Hum midterm a success!

2) Lit Hum midterm a success!...or so thinks my flying-high-on-false-sense-of-security brain

3) saw J. Stiles for the third time! I passed her as I went out of the library and she went in. You know what that means, folks...proximity.

4) Italian midterm came back and it was the grandest success of all!

5) doctor's appointment: getting over my cold!

6) saw Annie Murphy and her Wake friends because they're in the city over their spring break!

7) finally wore that new dress I bought (don't worry, I wore pants (don't worry - it's supposed to go with pants) so I wasn't cold)

8) I should take a shower

9) No more midterms except for a few negligible music ones after spring break!

10) So so so very ready to sleep tonight.

11) but not before fun times with my friends!

12) yes!

13) just did a really successful back stretch over me chair

14) talking like a pirate agayne!

15) but only sporadically!

yeah, better sing as loud as possible...

NOW THAT I'VE MET YOU
WOULD YOU OBJECT TO
NEVER SEEING
EACH OTHER
AGAIN?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home