Monday, March 14, 2005

Grape

Just saw that Holly left a comment...
so here you go, Holly: An Explanation of Terms
1) TAB = Tess, Alison, Becky. Tess and Alison (the best two girls John Jay 7 has ever known) and I were trying to live together next year in the
2) LLC = Living Learning Center (which sounds (and is) lame, but which gives single rooms to sophomores (making it very, very attractive))

The LLC is a dorm that you have to apply to live in, and since so many people applied for next year, only random applicants got in. My poor poor TAB didn't make it together, but next year should still be fine.

Maybe Holly shall visit when the B part of the defunct TAB lives in the damn LLC next year. If she wants.

HERE IS WHERE I JUST APPLIED TO WORK OVER THE SUMMER:
1) The Grape - some wine bar at the Forum
2) Barnes & Noble - I've put in at least 5 applications there so far in my life. This is my round... I can feel it.
3) Williams Sonoma - two old ladies at the register. Maybe Becky doesn't want to work there.
4) Mambo Italiano - some pizza/pasta/gelato place at the Forum. They were out of applications, so I had to write my name and number and experience blah blah on the back of some piece of receipt paper.

The only place that didn't completely disgust me was Barnes & Noble. I should get the phone number and spend all spring calling, begging for that damn job in a nice, air conditioned store where I can have some privacy and not have to clean up ice cream every day I care to earn $5.15/hr.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?
NO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home