Friday, April 08, 2005

Just Call Me The Apology Kid

Because my damn cell phone won't get any damn reception is this retarded dorm of mine and so far this morning, both Hannah AND Amanda have suffered because of it!

I'M SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYY

(that was meant to sound like Bug from that part of Uncle Buck when he's tied up in the trunk and Uncle Buck & Tia let him out and he as he runs away, he yells "I'm sorry" like a huge asshole so then Uncle Buck hits him with a golf ball because apparently he's really good at golf)

Bug was such an asshole.

What's his last name, "Spray?"
You're one to talk, "Buck."

LAST NIGHT:
1) Philo: got a little drunk, saw two Lemoniks (four with double vision) (psych I don't get double vision while drunk) (though I wish I did), impromptu speech that could have benefitted from some research, didn't care, left early to see...

2) a free screening of A Lot Like Love. This movie's tagline is "There's nothing better than a great romance...to ruin a perfectly good friendship," which would lead any thinking person to understand that it would be yet another remake of When Harry Met Sally... (Boys and Girls, anyone?). What a deception! Sure, these characters meet each other and lose each other a few times, but they are NEVER friends. Sure, they console each other when they lose respective fiance/es, but they are having sex at the same time. No tension, just "hmm remember that girl from a few years ago? I should really have stayed with her" and "although I didn't want to like that guy with that ugly long hair, I need a New Year's Date, so I'll call him and rekindle a romance." Yes Yes New Year's is in there - disregard similarity to When Harry Met Sally... because it truly isn't the same.

Long Story Short: the idea of the plot wasn't hackeneyed, but the ending could have used a lot more thought. There were nice scenes in the movie and good features all around, but the whole thing was a little shitty. This is my least-hated Ashton Kutcher role. And in it, he has a sister that picks up the phone in the middle of his phone conversation and says, "some other people need the phone, Oliver....DICK!!!!!!" and she screams the "dick" part directly into the phone with a devil voice, which made me laugh for a long time.

3) Rained a lot...and I liked it

4) Looked at our houses via satellite imagery technology with Mark Krotov for a little while

5) Looked at pictures of Sam Rockwell for a few minutes

6) Watched the beginning of Better Off Dead with Don, but then I fell asleep. He turned it off and left when he was starting to fall asleep, too.

7) Slept on top of bed with all clothes and lights on for a few hours

8) Reluctantly woke up at 8 to go to the bathroom

9) Somehow fell asleep again, intermittently receiving phone calls until 1:30

10) Wow have fun reading all that. Next time I'll get drunk enough so I'm a little hungover when I write, and maybe the "last night's events" entry won't be so long.

11) I already know I'm screwed with work this weekend.

12) And this is Sam Rockwell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

Whooo, double vision. "fill my eyes, with that double vision! No disgui-ise, for that double vision!"

I have had double vision...once, I think. I was retarded drunk and I kept saying, "I see two of ya!" Like I was Rocky. Hit the one in the middle. Ahh whatevs.

Have a nice day.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home