Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It's Only Castles Burning

I don't even know anymore.

Things are strewn everywhere and I have bruises on the backs of my arms, above my elbows. Both my feet are asleep. I'm staring at a ball of goldenrod yarn. My moccasins stink. I'm so conflicted about Tegan and Sara. Here's why:
+) catchy tunes, like "Walking With A Ghost"
-) overdoing the image, ie pixie bangs and choppy, grossly uneven haircut on the one with a lip ring

It was nice today but not warm. It was cool - "'You look so cool.' Their eyes met, and they stared together at each other, alone in space. With an effort she glanced down at the table. 'You always look so cool,' she repeated. She had told him that she loved him, and Tom Buchanan saw." That's from a little ditty called The Great Gatsby, written by a crazy man by the name of Fitzgerald. Yeah, yeah I better cite it in case his estate falls upon my blog.

Bloggy: visibly nervous Wait, nothin's gonna happen to us, right Becky?
Becky: Bloggy, even if the family of F. Scott Fitzgerald DID come after us, I'd protect you. Nothing will ever happen to you.
Bloggy: Well that soothes my fragile nerves. Just like--
Together: Rick Springfield!
OUR LOVE IS ALRIGHT TONIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home