Saturday, April 09, 2005

Me And My Darlin' Keep Love Alive, Even On Texas Time

Movies I just bought at Circuit City on 80th with my brother (Matthew):
1) Spaceballs - why didn't I already have this?
2) The Sure Thing - two Daphne Zuniga movies in one trip, who would've thought?!
3) Circle of Friends - I felt sorry for it...all these dvds were $10 so I left my discretion at the door and picked up another Minnie Driver CLASSIC
4) "So Little Time" - 6 episodes for Tess, a lady who could stand to watch some more Olsen twins

Classes I'm Considering For Next Semester:
1) Contemporary Civilizations (mandatory)
2) Intermediate Italian I (or Operatic Intermediate Italian, if they offer it)
3) Intro Film
4) Music Humanities
5) Mind, Brain, and Behavior OR Science of Psychology
6) Intro Comparative Literature

I can't take all of these at once, nor would I ever want to.

I'm wearing a cross between a tennis skirt and an old-timey cheerleading skirt today. It's red and it leans more to the side of the tennis skirt, but it goes way down and hits my knees. I feel like it would go past the knees if I didn't have it pulled up to my ribs, though. Last night I saw Jonathan Safran Foer in the throes of a Conversation with Jeffrey Brown at the Miller Theatre, 7:30 pm. I shall read his books shortly, a meno che io non abbia voglia di comprarli. It depends.

Matt was fun. I had a dream a few nights ago that he died, and was shortly followed to the grave by our dog, which upped my immediate family's death count considerably. So mom and I were the only ones left, and we knew that if one of us died, the other one was pretty much done. Just finished with everything. Because what the hell is left after that? When I woke up, it was hard for me to feel relieved. I was just sad and exhausted. And cold-sweaty.

The italian above translates to "unless I don't feel like buying them."

Aw mom I never thought that I was a murdering man,
But tonight I'm on my way
Tonight I'm on my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home