Friday, July 08, 2005

Boner, His Name Was Boner

Where am I

-a BINGO revenue thief
-the recipient of a yahrzeit card
-one who seconds many motions
-the fosterer of a dog named Buck (who now lives with a wonderful family)
-an alumna of Eastern Nazarene College
-and a committee member of the Batten Disease Support and Research Association

all at once?

Where else but google? DUH.

BOB SAGET AT ATLANTA'S VERY OWN FUNNY FARM?!
JULY 14-16?!
Over-21 entry? What a fucking travesty! It can't be! I need you, Bob! I need you BOB I NEED YOU I NEED TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AND YOUR THOUGHTS ON LIFE AND LOVE BOB BOB BOB BOB

BOB!

(sob) ...Bob

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

oh my LORD NOOO We will be finding me a fake ID before the bob saget show. let's see today is pretty much shot so that gives us 7 days.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home