Sunday, July 03, 2005

Drapes & Squares

I went to see War of the Worlds with mother this afternoon.
To celebrate Tom Cruise's birthday. (or not)

AND

during the trailers, there was a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory preview

AND

for just like, half a second, there was a clip with the glass elevator from the end

AND

when I saw it, I cried.

Why is that damned glass elevator so amazing? Why does it make me cry? I don't know...it was a long trip through the chocolate factory, I guess. And the elevator can go anywhere, and you just KNOW that Charlie's going to use it a lot. And it can go through the roof, which is something that no elevators do. This elevator can go anywhere you want.

Roald Dahl had my birthday.

Here's a list of people who have my birthday:
Fiona Apple
Ray Charles
Milton S. Hershey
Roald Dahl
Nell Carter
General "Black Jack" Pershing
Arnold Schoenberg
Mel Torme
Jacqueline Bisset
Peter Cetera (of "Glory of Love" -aka the love theme from Karate Kid- fame)
and, of course,
Ben Savage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home