Wednesday, July 06, 2005

To Dabney Coleman, We'll Always Have Aspen, Love Diana Rose

I don't know what made me think of this, but here you go:


My Car, the Mother

Becky and mom are in the grocery store

Becky: pensive. Mom?

Mom: mmhmm

Becky: If I get married, and my husband and I go into some store or restaurant or something, and somebody in there makes fun of my husband, I'd find a quiet way, and I'd kill them.

Pause

Mom: You're so funny.

Becky: I'm so serious.

fin

Right now I am:
-unspeakably tired
-rocking the Aunt Becky Hair Style
-not knowingly allergic to anything
-an admirer of my dog Sparkey
-astonishingly talented at singing songs that glorify Sparkey's good looks
-finished folding the dark load
-not an aunt or mother or grandmother
-writing a list
-a virgo
-considering naming my children Maggie, Sam, Imogen, Milo, Bobbie, or Hank. Or Mitch. I really don't know. These names are crap.
-incapable of ending this list
-ending this list

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

eva, lucinda, lennon

that's it, I will only have 3 children


im still so tired

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home