Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Just As Becky Before You Has Watched...

You must watch the following:

Reality Bites
Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice
Arthur


These are the movies I've seen in the last twenty-four hours. YOU SHALL WATCH THEM, TOO.

My Favorite: Reality Bites
The Funniest: Arthur
The Fucking Craziest: Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

I bought fake eyelashes and ate at IHOP with Her this morning.

Her is Katherine's new nickname. It's very confusing. I offer no apologies, though, you guys. It's just something I won't do...offer apologies.

I think I'll sleep all day now. Come visit me at work from 6 to close if you want some half-priced starbucks coffee or a decent view of a couple thousand books. There's a spider outside the window but inside the screen...it's red and I think it's building a web. NOT OK, SPIDER. NOT OK.

You may visit me; the spider may NOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home