Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bialystock And Bloom

Hey thanks, singles website, for commenting on my blog and making me look like a pervert for nothing I did to deserve it. Wow I hate you so much

and I'm so drunk right now

off of my first-ever legal drink! MILESTONE!

So I always promised myself that my first legal drink would be an appletini (why? because it's fucking hilarious, that's why). And lo and behold, London says it's ok when you're over 18 to drink up

so I said OK BUDDY I WILL

and WOULD YOU PLEASE BRING ME AN APPLETINI?

and of course THANK YOU FOR THIS APPLETINI - IT HITS THE SPOT.

Also I think JD on Scrubs drank appletinis a lot, and it was around the time that I watched Scrubs faithfully that I made this promise to myself.

So anyways, I'm in a London kinkos and it's infinitely cheaper to use the internet here, so I'll write and write like there's no freaking tomorrow

because what if there wasn't any tomorrow? Wouldn't I be glad that I wrote this guy?

YES.

If I were concious enough to be glad.

We saw "The Producers" tonight and it was great. Before that I ate some Hake at a restaurant. Hake is a type of fish. I also had some jellied eel and spotted dick. Holy crap it's Britain!!

Thoughts on Hake, jellied eel, and spotted dick:
Hake - (no thoughts)
jellied eel - not AS disgusting as you'd think; very disgusting to look at; incredibly disgusting to reconcile what you just ate with what your image of jellied eel is
spotted dick - it's a sponge cake with raisins in it and some honey. I just hope it clears up before prom...WORST PROM EVER.

You guys? you guys. I'm so drunk right now! There's too many swastikas in the bathroom wah wah wah. seriously though I'm trashed. Off of one appletini. What will become of this one?

This one right here! Me!

Stop commenting on my blog, you crazy crazy uninvited singles website big dumb bitches.

And, most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERINE!

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

when you kept talking about the singles line thing I thought you were talking about callie's comment. I was so confused. But I understand better now?

11:55 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

you're wild! you're wild!
- Baby from Dirty Dancing to Johnny

you're wild! you're wild!
- Amanda as in your friend to you.

gosh

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home