Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Not Getting Hassled, Not Getting Hustled

Stella. In Lerner Hall!

Stella
AND
Lerner Hall
together
-forever-
on my vhs blank tape.

I saw my mailbox on Stella last night...and I can't stop freaking out.

What next what next

how about a list of why the 2004-2005 holiday season sucked more than a hooker on V-J day:

September:
My birthday - I ate dinner in the dining hall twice, and that was it.

October:
Halloween - Katherine's visit to New York ended on that day, and then later on I accidentally saw Taylor and Mark making out, which was new and uncomfortable.

November:
Thanksgiving - I flew home on Thanksgiving, and then I think we had duck or ham or something else that was distinctly NOT turkey.

December:
first I missed my flight home and had to pay $500 for another ticket on the day before Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve - I played Mary at the living nativity at my church. Wait, was that this year or two years ago? Whichever one, it was so awkies that it might as well have been yesterday.
Christmas - our cousins were in town, so I couldn't have the nuclear family Christmas I treasure so much.
New Year's Eve - got yelled at in Downtown Atlanta's Peach Drop. Crowded bathrooms (Pee and keep it moving WHAT pee and keep it moving!).

January:
New Year's Day - hungover and force-fed collard greens

February:
Valentine's Day - it's Valentine's Day and I'm catatonic

March:
St. Patrick's Day - spent in the hospital at my mother's side because some fucktarded ER doctor gave her an anti-nausea medicine to which she was horribly allergic.

April:
Passover - only half the family was at the seder, and my mother didn't fly up.

So that's why it sucked so much. Absolutely none of this is exaggeration - it only seems like I exaggerate because I didn't put in any of the good things that happened

(for instance:
My birthday - Grandma Bobbie took me out for Chinese later on that weekend
New Year's Eve - 'Pee and keep it moving' is a pretty amazing improvised song
Passover - chopped liver + manischewitz = the Pesach dreamteam).

Let's make the 2005-2006 holiday season count, guys. For Pete's sake, let's make it count.


How am I turning 20 in a month?

And lastly:
I'm coming to New York on Monday (five days from now) before I fly to London with Grandma Bobbie, Matt, and Ali on Tuesday. Just saying. Mike already knows. Does Tess?
Just saying.
I'll be in town.
Monday.
FINALLY

1 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

new and uncomfortable? well i suppose it was a lot less uncomfortable when i walked in on you making out with my BALLS!! THAT, my dear, was awkies. also, pick up your phone. toodles

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home