Sunday, August 07, 2005

My New Favorite Insult

Here's my favorite thing that happened at work to-day:

Milk Evasion

Becky stands at the cash register staring at some woman standing in front of the register. The woman refuses to speak first

Becky: Hi! What can I get for you today?

Woman: I need a coffee, no wait two, no actually just one. Grande. One grande coffee. And also a latte. Two.

Becky: Two lattes?

Woman: No no no two drinks total.

Becky: Ok...I know.

Woman: And I also want a berry cheesecake.

Becky: We have berry cheesebars...do you want one for here or to go?

Woman: looks at me like I just asked in spanish

Becky: For here...or to...go?

Woman: Berry.

Helpful coworker gives woman a berry cheesebar on a plate

Woman: looks disdainfully at food on plate

Becky: looks at woman as if to say, "you ordered it."

Woman: I think this is frozen.

Becky: I guarantee it's not frozen.

Woman: Look at it. It looks hard.

Becky: Well have you felt it? Is it cold?

Woman: Look at how it just stays up on the plate.

Becky: It's not frozen...it's just maintaining its shape. It wouldn't like, melt onto the plate-

Woman: Could you get me a new one?

Becky: Certainly. Becky takes plate and removes berry cheesebar by stabbing it with a fork. She then puts a new berry cheesebar on the same plate (one that is theoretically MORE frozen than the first, as we employ the FIFO method) and gives it to the woman.

Woman: THAT'S better.

Becky: Can I get you anything else?

Woman: No, that'll be all. Thanks.

Becky: You're welcome, ya big dumb BITCH.

Then Hannah comes in and gives Becky a high five for being such a complete badass. Her initials aren't BA for nothing, guys.

fin



YA BIG DUMB BITCH!

1 Comments:

Blogger cal cal said...

that sounds like something out of a movie i love it haha. well great seeing you on friday.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home