Monday, September 19, 2005

The Newest Kinoki

I talk way too loudly for some of the things I say. It's really, really uncalled for.

I wore a cardigan today...wishful thinking. What am I wishing for by wearing a cardigan?
A hundred dollars,
duh.

Seriously I need to start being quieter. I'm awful.

And Barnes and Noble still hasn't sent me my last paycheck. Thanks a lot, new asshole boss that started working two weeks before I left.

Here's the Barry Manilow song with the sweetest beginning EVER:
"Can't Smile Without You"
because the whistle part at the beginning sounds like a little boy dreaming about how Grover is his best friend and it's way too sweet for me to handle.
I might have even already written about this.

I guess I really should have been doing more of the work I need to do for tomorrow during this time. Time poorly spent. OR IS IT? Yes? Ok.

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

tell me if you want me to go by barnes and noble.

2:51 AM  
Blogger cal cal said...

tell me if you want ME to go by barnes and noble. I'll take care of 'em.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home