Sunday, September 11, 2005

Pink Tic Tacs

Last night, around 12:30

Mark: uh-oh it's september 11th...AWKward!!


So I'm throwing a party on friday and it's going to be pretty much the most amazing party you've ever heard of.
People in togas? Sure!
A live tiger? Okay!
Alcohol? Shhhhh
twenty-somethings and teenagers intermingling? UNHEARD OF!!

I have two more days of being 19...what should I do? Read Plato's Republic??
Probably not.
Listen to "Nineteen" by smog nonstop until the big day comes?
I mean, maybe.
Go outside and figure that something will happen once I get out there?
CLARO QUE SI

2 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

becky, so old. Haha kidding. Did you get my text message this morning? haha.

5:49 PM  
Blogger cal cal said...

Actually, pink tictacs sound ideal! Strawberry flavored? I would unseal the pack and down 'em all!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home