Wednesday, September 14, 2005

An Account Of My Winnings

Here's what I've gotten so far (in the way of fantastic birthday presents):

-a card from grandpa Gene
-a card from his lady friend, Edith
-some candy from Tess
-an amazing Belle & Sebastian book and a 100 Greatest Beatles Songs book from Viper
-the White Album and Home Movies: season 2 AND a gourmet dinner from Vishal, Don, Chris, and Mike
-the mother of all birthday boxes from Bitch-Face Turnbladt, herself
INCLUDING:
oh so much candy
Foul Play
a cd called "Best of Katherine's Computer"
a copy of the Magnolia soundtrack
Best of Gilda Radner on dvd
an article about Billy Elliot
a check for $10 (for the alcohol I bought her before I came back to school)
brightly colored tissue paper
a note written on a piece of paper shaped like a dress, on whose chest she wrote "quit looking at my boobs"

Fantastic birthday, fantastic. Each present a jewel, a treasure.

Fruit Paunch callbacks, here I come! Right after I throw up from the ol' nervous stomach!

love,
your 20something friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home