Sunday, September 04, 2005

Two Days Of Surprises, Both Very Good And Very Disgusting

GOOD SURPRISES:
-seeing all my friends at once (pretty much)
-having Matt help me change the bed on its frame so my refrigerator can fit underneath

VERY VERY VERY GOOD SURPRISE:
-Surprise Orientation free concert...
YO
LA
TENGO
!!


DISGUSTING SURPRISE:
-This morning when I reached over my 3' high bed to pull the blinds up, a cockroach fell out of the blinds and into my hair. INTO MY HAIR. I stood on my chair on the other side of the room for ten minutes, screaming and beating my head with a shoe. When I called my mom, she very calmly said that I should comb out my hair. COMB OUT MY HAIR. Because there might be cockroaches still in it!! So then I spent another ten minutes on the chair, screaming and hitting my head with the shoe. I've decided to dull my horror at this cockroach-thing by draining my flask (into my mouth). 1:50 pm...it's gotta be cocktail hour SOMEWHERES.


So I'm still setting up my room, which looks to be a long-term process, since my shit is only guaranteed to get to my room in fourteen days (a fortnight).

Countdowns:
days until my junk is guaranteed to get here: 14
days until CONAN!: 12
days until I'm no longer a teenager and never will be again: 9
say WHAT??
days until my much-appreciated television premieres: 2 and 4 (Rory Gilmore and Seth Cohen, respectively)
days until I can legally drink: 374
days until I can legally drive: -1451
days until I scratch my ear: 0
days until Christmas: 111

days until Mark's birthday: 0
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:14 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i just shreaked for like an hour. my voice is gone, gone. ga-ross! bah!puh!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Dollar Boner said...

that bug thing is really gross. disgusting. you said it.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home