Friday, September 09, 2005

So I'm A Racist

Tonight my friends and I walked over to Caffe Swish (pan-asian cuisine) to get a bento box, but we were worried they were closed:

we all walk in

Me: to asian host-looking guy When do you guys close?

Asian Guy: I don't work here.

Me: pause

I'M SO SORRY.

we all leave Caffe Swish immediately

fin


And ALSO (not racistly), earlier this week I was taking a walk with Tess, Mark, and the lovely Hannah Goldfield when Mark said (GROSS WARNING) that he knows waaaaay too much about Tess, like the fact that she drank her own menstrual blood, which made everybody laugh with disgust and disbelief. A few minutes later, I fell back a few steps with hannah and said, "Can you believe that Tess drinks her own menstrual blood?" and she fell over on the sidewalk laughing. Because it was a joke. ONE THAT I COMPLETELY DID NOT EVEN CATCH AS A JOKE.

Guys, I'd had a really rough day. The effing Barnes and Noble guy on 82nd street refused to give me my employee discount, so that must have really thrown off my entire sense of humor. DAMN YOU, GERARD THAT WORKS ON THE 82ND STREET BARNES AND NOBLE! I called the store later to tell them they had an asshole for a cashwrap manager, but they didn't care at all. FUCK THE 82ND STREET BARNES AND NOBLE.

TALKING TO YOU, GERARD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home