Friday, September 16, 2005

OH HOLY SHIT

I
HAVE
IN
MY
POSSESSION
A
COCKTAIL
NAPKIN
BEARING
THE
MESSAGE:

"Becky-
Happy fuckin' birthday!
Paul Rudd"

Mark, Taylor, Everything Is Illuminated premiere, drunk celebrities, Paul Rudd among them, Mark going up to him, Mark saying "Excuse me, Mr Rudd, my friend Becky is totally in love with you and it's her birthday and I was wondering if I could get your autograph for her," PAUL RUDD saying "Is this Becky?" to Taylor (NO THAT'S NOT BECKY), Paul Rudd writing on a cocktail napkin EXPRESSLY FOR ME (BECKY ABRAMS)!! Paul Rudd handing the napkin to Mark, feeling proud for adding the "fuckin'" part to it with his own dreamy brain!

Paul Rudd now

The Paul Rudd we all fell in love with

Paul Rudd guest starring on the series finale of Strangers with Candy

Paul Rudd thinking, I guess

Paul Rudd at some party, which I'm likening to the premiere that Taylark attended

Paul Rudd touching an old woman

Attitude Andy

Paul Rudd is the reason I like the name "Paul"

Born in 1969, Paul? Why that only puts us at a very reasonable 16 years apart! Huh? Go out on the town with you? I mean...ok...as long as you're buying the tanqueray. What's that? It'll be butterscotch schnapps? THAT'S BETTER THAN OK, PAUL.

What's that, imdb? You wanted to ruin my dreams by showing me that he's married from 2003-present? Nice try, asshole website. Everyone knows Paul Rudd signed a cocktail napkin for me. It's not like it's news or anything by now. So next time you try to take a dump all over my good time, why don't you take said dump, move it over a little bit, and let it fall in the TOILET, WHERE IT BELONGS!

SERIOUSLY.

I'm going to frame this. I'm framing this now. It's the single most valuable item I possess. I will never be able to thank Taylark enough. Maybe it's a form or something...and that's why I can't deal with it. It's Form Paul Rudd Letter To Becky. And only Paul Rudd and I are adjusted to the light of day well enough to understand its essence.

GET OUT OF HERE, PLATO'S REPUBLIC!!

Just you and me, Paul Rudd napkin!
I'll get you the most beautiful frame of them all!

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

ps could you take a picture of it and put it as your facebook picture. k, thanks. k, bye!

1:05 PM  
Blogger cal cal said...

what a great birthday present! and thanks for lilys card!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home