Tuesday, September 20, 2005

You Really Ought To Give Iowa A Try

Bad news: still loud.

Good news: am drinking cream soda.

Angering news: my box is still lost in the package center.

Even more angering news: the box holds an autographed David Sedaris book. Why didn't it even occur to me to pack it in my carry-on?! Fuck.

Slightly less angering news: I worked out the paycheck situation.

Heartening news: two different people offered to go to Barnes and Noble on my account (bitchface and callie, what stand-up ladies!).

Happy news: this cream soda is really working out for me. It's cold and everything.

Sailor news: I use a lot of profanities now.

Not really news: yeah, the profanities really aren't that new.

Rejuvenating news: I can sleep in tomorrow!

Making plans news: maybe I'll watch a movie tonight or do something equally wasteful of my sweet, sweet, abundant time.

A Day in the Life news: I read the news today, oh boy.

Still big news to me: we saw Isaac Mizrahi when Grandma Bobbie took me out for my birthday dinner!

Newsies news: Once I watched Newsies with Jennifer Kirby. I've forgotten all of it. While I understand that many people love Newsies more than life itself, I request that you do not tell me if that's your deal. It might make me start to hate you with a hatred over which I have no control. Why do you hate it when people love Newsies, Becky? Are you a monster?

Obvious answer news: YES.


Now just let my love open the door!

2 Comments:

Blogger cal cal said...

How do you know what Isaac Mizaraha looks like? Isn't he a Target designer? I love how you know what a Target designer looks like, not like, de la Renta or Gucci or Prada designers, but Target. Classic.

10:23 PM  
Blogger cal cal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home