Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Still Eating At Fat Ammy's!

Items purchased from Duane Reade not forty minutes ago:

-store brand neosporin + pain remover
-charlie brown band aids
-nair hair removal deodorant stick that isn't really deodorant but does look like it
-cinnamon ice breakers mints
-a wall-mounting hook for my towel, which really shouldn't reside on my hat rack the way it does...like a jerk
-bowl-apetite macaroni
-simply asia teriyaki rice bowl
-rainbow false eyelashes for halloween
-one of those old-school round wall-mounting air fresheners
-a new clear-square decorative table-sitting air freshener
-new NON-menstrual-looking kotex products
-a 12-pack of brush-ups
-some body wash that smells of white pear and water lily


Wow is that really it? It felt like so much more.

And another thing:
how many times can I ACCIDENTALLY listen to "Santa Baby" before Halloween happens?

At least 8.
It feels like so much more.

And my room...it smells like nectar flowers (and my closet smells like citrus breezes!).
No longer smells like so much whore.

AND WE'RE BACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home