Tuesday, October 25, 2005

You May Touch This Exhibit With Your Eyes

tagged, tagged! here it comes:

(courtesy of katherine's tag)
(courtesy of kat's korner, all rights reserved)

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY:
-cheesy poofs
-wheat thins
-pringles
-edamame
-the fruit gummie packs you can steal from the houses where you babysit

FIVE BAD HABITS:
-speaking too loudly when I should probably be whispering
-putting my fingers in/near my mouth (especially during cold and flu season)
-mumbling
-throwing my phone on the floor after I hang up sometimes
-getting shitty haircuts

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS:
-soup
-rainwalks
-elusive naps (and sleep in general)
-my cotton comforter (at home)
-when it snows at night and I'm outside to see it

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
-6th grade bathing suit
-any bathing suit
-this patchwork-silk number (combination blouse/pant) that I had to wear to my cousin Joe's wedding in 1997
-my Wesleyan volleyball manager shirt
-a peter pan shirt I crafted out of a forest green oversized volleyball shirt

[seven] FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
-Arrested Development
-Strangers With Candy
-Lost
-The Nanny
-The OC
-Freaks and Geeks
-Wonderfalls

FIVE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I WOULD DATE:
-Marty McFly
-JD from Scrubs
-the bartender from Wonderfalls (eric, maybe?)
-Dr. Peter Venkman
-Lane Meyer OR Cry-baby Walker OR Ferris Bueller

TAGGED PEOPLE:
definitely mary (alias trash biscuit), and also I'd like to tag travis if he's willing/if he still reads this/if tagging is cool (which it is) (obviously)




Links are for lames.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

I've been tagged!!! Ok man it's on :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger cal cal said...

i feel so proud to start all this tagging. hehe.

tagging is cool, becky, and dont you ever let me hear you say otherwise,you stupid!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home