Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fine And Dandy - Lord It's Like A Hard Candy Christmas

to do before s l e e p:
1) listen to "hard candy christmas"
2) read Bacon, Descartes readings for CC class from which I will be absent tomorrow
3) write some sort of response blah for them
4) send that guy in
5) send email to film teacher to say I won't be in class tomorrow (check)
6) hang up posters for Fruit Paunch at Caroline's
7) decide whether I should skip Art Hum tomorrow
8) find a way to use someone else's printer quota to print out the rest of the Psych readings
9) I originally typed "readins"
10) pack my suitcase for Norcross
11) wash face/brush teeth
12) get my life together
13) lie down for a while, not sleeping
14) maybe sleep a little
15) download "everything I own" by Bread
16) give up my life, my heart, my home
17) just to have you back again

Sheila Whitfield!

Hey guys, remember me?

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I was hoping it would be a link to a picture of sheila whitfield.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Dollar Boner said...

JAYEFFF!! SIT YOUR SKINNY ASS DOWN!!!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home