Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Kel Loves Orange Soda

Today Ralph Mouse rode his tiny, tiny motorcycle through my Italian class. Only he didn't have a motorcycle, and it was just a regular mouse. A regular mouse without a motorcycle ran through my Italian class today. Everyone screamed.

Apparently I'm in a play that opens in a week and a half - this is the first I've heard of it.
But seriously folks, it opens in nine days and I'm still on book and we haven't covered all the scenes yet. That's fine. That's fine. That's fine.

Coffee : my body :: Locke : the island on Lost

I hung a curtain with birds on it up on my wall/window. It covers both, so the untrained eye will be fooled into thinking that I have a wall of windows. And if the curtain doesn't fool them, maybe the masterful eiffel-tower-in-the-window mural behind it WILL.

(just like the one in All That)
(the one Kenan used to sit in front of, in his bathtub, in his slicker)
(Kenan, kenan, kenan)
(kel loves orange soda)

(I do I do I do I do-oooooo)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Tullis said...

All that! I loved that show! I hated the kenan and kel spin-off, but maybe that was because I was at the end of my all that days, anyways. hmmm...i'll have to think about this and get back to you. Ahh the days of Pierre Escargot, Bernie Kibbitz, Lester Oaks, Mavis and Clavis, and Ross Perot...wait, Ross Perot was real. crap.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home