Thursday, November 03, 2005

I've Watched You Look Away

so,
how about:
instead of eat dinner, like I want,
I dump a miniature bottle of korbel into half a bottle of orange juice I got out of the vending machine earlier?

That sounds great.
really great.
reallllly great. drunk off half a mimosa. should've eaten first.

LONG LIVE ELECTION DAY HOLIDAY!

no class
-friday
-saturday
-sunday
-monday
or
-tuesday.

(venerdi, sabato, domenica, lunedi, martedi)
(viernes, sabado, domingo, lunes, martes)
that's all the languages I can do right now.
LOOK (exhale).

there was nothing to follow "look"

(how long does it last? can love be measured by the hours in a day? I have no answers, and this much I can say: I know I'll need her 'til the stars all burn away and...she'll...be...there)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home