Sunday, November 13, 2005

Who Knows Where Or When

I have decided to learn the french language through any combination of the following:

1) taking french
2) watching Moonstruck with the french audio track on
3) watching Moonstruck with the french subtitles on
4) meeting a frenchman
5) buying Muzzy
6) fake it 'til I make it

Here are french song lyrics I know:

1) La lune est libre, je crois.
(that's from Lo Boob Oscillator)
2) La mer qu'on voit danser le long des golfes clairs
(that's from La Mer)
3) C'est l'homme ideal, charme au masculin
(from Sexy Boy)
4) Quand il me prend dans ses bras, il me parle tout bas; je vois la vie en rose
(La Vie en Rose)
5) Michelle, ma belle - sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble, tres bien ensemble.
(Michelle)

AND ALSO

Here is what I enjoy:

(from "Iowa Stubborn" in Music Man)

But what the heck, you're welcome,
Join us at the picnic-
You can eat your fill of all the food you bring yourself.

You really ought to give Iowa a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home