Monday, February 20, 2006

Alvar Hanso Is Punishing You

"my weekend" by Ramona Punjab, age twenty

thursday:
fruit paunch formal show (Strictly Ballsroom) was extraordinary AND was taped for CTV. It seems so long ago now.

friday:
spent the entire day in the library writing a paper on Hume and Kant called "the Odd Couple"
THEN had Varsity Show rehearsal for the preview
THEN had a sleepover for the cast girls, where we got out several years' worth of prank calls in four hours

saturday:
rehearsal for the preview show
THEN the preview show twice
THEN 1020, which blew, so I left and slept on philippa's floor

sunday:
laundry
THEN e-weeks fruit paunch show, where we tried to make robots funny (which they ARE, but which we had a hard time conveying)
THEN I didn't do my homework until 1:45 am, which is now, meaning that I'm still not doing my work.


I have to:
write a play with an event in it
memorize more lines of dante's inferno
write about my weekend in italian
read other people's plays from last week
write seven postcards and type them up

I'm also launching a personal campaign to become more womanly, more effeminate. Maybe writing more sentences that end with appositives (clarifiers?) will help my situation, my plight.

PS I just watched this week's episode of Lost and OH MY.

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

i know becoming more effiminate has been a lifelong goal of mine.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are brilliant

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home