Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Satin Tape

I just had a dream where I was walking on 114th, minding my own business, when suddenly I heard the unmistakable laughter of the frazzles, the channel 101 squirrel coming up behind me. I turned around and it was the Lonely Island on bikes! I pretended to be upset by their hooliganism, so they decided to follow me to my dorm (they must have been looking for trouble). Then I was all "Hey guys are you going to follow me all the way up to my room, then?" and they were like "uh, yeah, if that'll piss you off," so then they did follow me up, or at least fake-akiva did (andy samberg had some trouble at the id desk) (and where the fuck was jorma? he was replaced by some fat guy I don't know).

Eventually they got up to my room, but then it was really only Andy Samberg and fake-akiva and me, and by then they had noticed this huge lonely-island poster I apparently had in my room. That's when they got sour. So I thought I'd make them like me by showing them the wal-mart portrait katherine and I had made in 10th grade, the one we got before we knew how similar it was to their sears portrait (also set against a proud american flag). It didn't work - the one in my wallet was faded, and the one hanging on my wall was hidden behind a bunch of other pictures. By the time I got it down and tossed it to andy samberg, it fell through a crack behind my bed and was more or less lost forever. Then they wanted to go, so I suggested we wrestle, but they suggested that they just leave instead.

I can't remember what happened past that. I'm guessing they left. Screw you, too, the lonely island.

I'm just keepin' it real.

PS I've decided that the last post I ever do (don't think about it now) will be called "The Defenestration Of Blog"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home