Saturday, March 04, 2006

Walt's Favorite Is Muggy!

Becky A, it feels like years.

Here's what's changed in me since last time:
a) I took up a taste for tea, particularly the Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice 100% Herb Tea.
b) I found out that I have vocal nodules
c) I declared a concentration in American Studies and the Writing Program
d) My UCB show was cancelled
e) I've decided to order both "the Life Pursuit" and "Dear Catastrophe Waitress" off of amazon.com, since I currently own neither

Here's what hasn't changed:
1) I still need a haircut
2) My concentration status on student services (still says "undecided")
3) I still hate tea
4) Your face

wait, wait a second-

ok I'm back. I was gone for a minute. Gone fishin'. Or something. Or son Welles. Or rosebud, or lip chap, or jodpers, or creepers, or Jeep Grand Cherokees, or my native spirit.

The songs I make on garageband end too quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

How do you know my face hasn't changed???

Well it hasn't I'm just saying that's kind of a bold assumption on your part...

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home