Friday, May 26, 2006

Fleet Week

It's Fleet Week. Did you know that? I saw sailors last night when Nessa and her friend Jesse and I went to Señor Swanky's. SAILORS!

I got lost in Washington Heights this morning. Then when I got back here, I wrote a story about a girl who gets lost in Washington Heights and then some man in a car parked next to the sidewalk puts a cigarette out on her arm. I'm really proud of it.

Matt's birthday is coming up. I think I know what I'm going to get for him. And, boy, will he be surprised and delighted! Maybe just delighted. It probably won't be much of a surprise. Could be, though. Who knows?

Yesterday Walt and I made another video. It's called "Walt and the Mystery of the Water Tower." If you send me an email, I can send you the video. If you want.

Franzia is a good investment.

The first time I typed it, I typed it "FranΩia." That's just not right. That's not right at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

i don't even know how to type omega. see? i wouldn't have written it out if did.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home