Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hate, Actually

Look, all I'm saying is that it's okay to get excited about a show meant primarily for teenage girls and their mothers when YO LA TENGO is on it!

And also, I have my last exam in two hours. It's my American Film History Genre/Auteur Study 1930-1960 final. I hope they ask an essay question about pawns because I've got a great way to connect On the Waterfront, Paths of Glory, and the Pawnbroker. Or, if I'm really hoping for things, I hope they do that thing where you walk in and they say "you can walk out of this room right now and get a B on the final" and then when you stay, they hand you a piece of paper that says "congratulations for believing in yourself - you get an A." That's what I'd really want.

I might be home next week. MAYBE.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

haha i know i'm actually quite excited about it too. yo la tengo and sonic youth. that asian girl is going to pee her pants.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home