Thursday, May 18, 2006

There Must Be A Pillow-Talking Man

yesterday?
Why, I went to Katherine's huge, amazing apartment! It was amazing. And huge? Seriously, though, it was great. Hugely, amazingly great.

today?
how about a list:
-woke up at noon when a phone rang, tearing me away from a dream where I only remember thinking "[forgotten idea] is the best idea of my entire life...thank god I don't have to worry about forgetting it, since I wrote it down!"
-haircut and hand massage at the Van Michael salon, courtesy of EB Abrams
-Gabe passed his emissions test (C plus, C minus - either way it's higher than a C, right?)
-bridesmaid dress fitting with mlle. Briana Roeder, bride-to-be
-promotion to mlle. Abrams, maid-of-honor-to-be
-evening at home with my moms

tomorrow?
I'm thinking of spending eighteen hours in line at the Registration Office so I can pay $70 for a one-inch sticker for Gabe. Then maybe I'll leave an egg in Krotov's mailbox in the hopes that later on, he'll try to get his mail and there'll be an egg in there!!

Maybe he'll accidentally touch it!

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

so when am i going to make this list?

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh...yeah...i'm gonna have to ask you to getchyer ass back here. stat. as in, pronto. as in, RIGHT NOW.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home