Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's A Good Day For Flying

Guess what, fatties. I'm back. Only this time, I'm much bigger and much blacker. It's because the school is so close to Harlem, I think. Stop me at any time.

I had to catch a later flight out tonight because I'm a big dummy and marta was doing that thing where it tried to trick me into thinking it was standing still when actually it was just moving very, very slowly. I got to sit in a row by myself on the plane. The man behind me (in a row by himself) had a lovely scottish accent. While I was able to trick myself into believing that it was actually Stuart Murdoch behind me for most of the flight, I realized by the end that it was just some sickly man who didn't like for me to look at him. Sorry, Stuart. Maybe have some broth?

I watch a lot of finales these days. That's nothing I can help. I'd like to watch even more finales. TV and I need to spend some time together. It's been a long time.

Is there a bug going around where it does a dialog box that says "your startup disk is almost full?" Because I've asked it not to tell me that several times and it keeps doing it. Then I deleted a bunch of stuff and yet it continues. I feel like some eggs. Tell me anything and everything you know about computers, please.

It's been a long day, America. A very long, very good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

i'm crying because

1. I didn't get to see you
and
2. I don't know anything about computers

I'm gonna be depressed for a few days.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like i'm back in the saddle again (i.e. reading this guy... again).
kaff hasn't seen season two of lost and so we have 11 episodes to watch before tomorrow night's finale. maybe after the two hour extravaganza i'll be so lost-ed out that i won't cry about a summer without it.
fat chance. fat like my fuckin neck from all these nutty bars. god i love home.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home