Friday, May 12, 2006

To Canada, Then

things to do this summer:
1) go to ASSSSCAT 3000 every week
2) street fairs!
3) read Io Non Ho Paura and the rest of the Hitchhiker things and anything else I find
4) visit every borough
5) go home for a few weddings
6) possibly go home for longer than just the weddings, as I've spent all morning getting nostalgic for home.

That's strange - I should be nostalgic for here. But I'll be here for the summer, so it does make sense that I'll miss the place where I won't be. What a terrible way to be. Here's how I got nostalgic: I read through emails from last summer.

Here's what I'll miss because I won't be able to do them this summer:
1) sit on my living room couch watching tv while it rains outside
2) go to lunch with my friends and then snowball lunch into an afternoon at amanda's or mary's
3) drive around
4) concerts in atlanta
5) everything else I've gotten used to doing every summer of my life

I think I named this "To Canada, Then" because I've always wanted to visit there. Actually, I have an empty bottle of Canada Dry on my desk, so that's probably why. But I'd still like to see Canada. Maybe even live there someday. Maybe I'll study abroad there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

The ATL will have a huge hole in it's soul this summer with your name in it...come visit me in NOLA!!! I'll be there May 15th-June 30th. Kidnap Holls and Kat and DO IT!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home