Monday, April 03, 2006

Anastasia Krupnik

look at this.

Forget ages 8 to 12 - I want to reread that S right now!
I defy you to not look at the next page in the excerpt. I defy you that.

Furthermore,
-my nodules are flarin' up
-I ate flautas for dinner
-I might speak only in scanned phrases for a while, obviously not starting now since I doubt that any of this scans
-went to the Columbia Club downtown today, smoked a pipe with Eisenhower
-had a lovely fruit paunch show on friday with special guests from Tufts
-currently have memorized 30 lines of Dante, which is un sacco di* Dante.
-I listened to "Come and get it" by badfinger way too many times in a row tonight
-cold, hot, cold, nice - WHAT'S IT GONNA BE, MANHATTAN?
-I threw up twice this weekend
-I'm toying with the idea of buying a complete set of anastasia krupnik books from this old-library-book seller in amazon's 'buy & sell used' section
-should wash up and go to bed


*a lot of

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

that was immensely enjoyable. I don't know how I missed anastasia krupnik in my youth. I think you should invest in those in case you ever had a daughter, and then that would be kind of ridiculously cute.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home