Sunday, April 09, 2006

Gonna Take A Lot To Drag Me Away From You

ta-da!
the one that says "v-show trailer" is our teaser.
the one that says "theatrical trailer" is our first trailer.
a second trailer is on its way.

I'm eating salsa and diet coke for dinner after a two-hour late-evening nap.
Yes, more work should have gotten done. I have forty-five minutes to write about my weekend in italian, complete a series of italian worksheets, read a packet of free verse poetry and write one of my own, write six postcards to mark krotov, and memorize a lot of Dante's inferno. After forty-five minutes, I'm walking down to Lerner to do an improvisational comedy show for Days On Campus kids.
Then after that I'm obviously getting wasted. Sunday night shmunday night hand me the sauce.

HIT ME, SERGEANT!
(name the movie - just do it)

okay here I go

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

Fried Chicken Becky what night are you not getting wastedface? I think I'm going to take intro to Italian if I get into the Rome study abroad program...mistake? I hope not...maybe you can teach me some this summer...it'll be like you're Mr.Migagi and I'm Hilary Swank...except without the falcon and pent up rage....whatever nothing's perfect

11:21 PM  
Blogger Dollar Boner said...

Sunday night, attaway baby, you picked up where I left off...yea between the 3 day weekend and Monday night club I had to take a lil break. in other words, I've become bad at typing while sober. this is taking me a long time. buena suerte con italiano. yeah that was spanish, oops.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home