Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Return Of The Bronto-Bright

1) watching conan
2) getting conan pang
3) reflecting on genius decision to buy fruity pebbles
4) eating cereal
5) having no work (mostly)
6) wishing I brought my Jack Benny/Burns and Allen christmas tape to school
7) remembering that it's actually Matt's tape
8) not regretting stealing it
9) reflecting on genius decision to buy used solex cd at fair on college walk today
10) drinking (I wish)
11) getting more cereal
12) hoping letterman calls me for an internship interview
13) having second thoughts about craigslist internship interview
14) Suggested yard sale price: $1.25
15) The only way to guarantee your son stays a virgin for life
16) For when you're not just dirty - you're irish-dirty
17) We know what you're thinking, ladies, and we're working on it
18) something about Rutgers
19) Perfect for your upcoming crip walk
20) dole/lilo stitch sweepstakes thing
21) his own groin

items 1-13 are what I'm doing
items 14-21 are fake captions from conan's opening segment
items 22-27 are below

22) I really didn't have anything else to say
23) but I figured there should be more list
24) Who ends a list on 21? Unless it's your twenty-first birthday
25) I'm happy with 20. 21 is going to be lame,
26) except I guess I can legally drink, which is great for
27) a lush like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home