Friday, June 16, 2006

And You Want To Travel With Her, And You Want To Travel Blind

RE: katherine's comment- I'm going to go out on a limb and say that pineapple upside-down cake is EVERYONE'S favorite kind of cake. It has to be! It's delicious! Seriously!

cds I've borrowed from catsitting and put onto my computer (thanks simon the cat):
1) all five discs of Velvet Underground's "Peel Slowly and See"
2) Leonard Cohen "Songs"
3) Radiohead "Pablo Honey"
4) Elvis Presley "Love Songs"
5) Johnny Cash "Best of Johnny Cash"
6) Elvis Costello "My Aim Is True"
7) Bruce Springsteen "Greatest Hits"
8) The Cars "The Cars"
9) all this Joy Division that I didn't realize I wanted until right now

Krotov's at Bonnaroo right now. So is Tess. They're about to see Cat Power. Apparently she does a cover of a Smoosh song called "Rad," which is COOL because Smoosh is great. And Smoosh's combined age is 24.

I just ordered four packs of iron-on letters from joann's.com. I plan on monogramming a lot more of my clothes. So far I've monogrammed two shirts. I plan on making it at least five. Maybe do some jackets, too. If anyone who doesn't have R or A in his/her monogram wants some shirts monogrammed, send them over to me and I can make it happen. I'll have literally thousands of leftover letters.

Going to Junek's lakehouse tomorrow! BLAUGH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

You should monogram stuff BA so people will be like "oh what you think you're a badass?" and you can be all "No those are my initials you stupid hooker, but ya it just so happens I am a badass" then you can sneer and put your finger in their face. They will then pee thier pants and run away. It'll be like pee pants on Man Squall (memories....)

12:17 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

truth: you and mary are freakin hilarious

lie: pine apple upside down cake is delicious

just cuz i don't like pineapple mixed with ANYTHING including cake.

sarah tullis introduced me to smoosh this past weekend

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home