Monday, June 12, 2006

I Made A Pineapple Upside-Down Cake

seriously no comments on those three? Those were pretty big deals, guys. I'm just saying.

and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALISON!

and
I just bought pineapple upside-down cake ingredients and I plan to make a pineapple upside-down cake in a few minutes.

and
second day of work: beautiful. It's the best job of my life [except that I don't get paid and I'm not really learning how to edit movies yet].




you're not any less of a man if you don't pull the trigger;
you're not necessarily a man if you do.
-I know what song that's from. Do you?

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

would it help if I really meant to made a comment isn't it the thought that you didn't know about that counts?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say pineapple upside down cake could be my favorite cake ever.

cat power is on dave tomorrow night.

I'm happy your job is working out

12:07 AM  
Blogger Dollar Boner said...

i meant to comment too, but you usually have alot of comments and i just end up restating things. you were outside a club with michael showalter? that is crazy to me. i've never had pinapple upside down cake. and i seriously doubt i could ever make it. the concept is mind boggling haha

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home