Thursday, June 08, 2006

First Of Three

Cally Robertson: I think they're carding.

Rififi guy: nods

Me: well, then I guess this is the only thing we can do.
(takes two steps to the right and stands one respectful foot away from Michael Showalter on sidewalk outside of Rififi)
ahem hem hi. I'm so sorry to interrupt (Zak Orth looks all pissy as I talk, since I interrupted their practice), but uh, my friend and I are HUGE fans and we're here to see your show - which we're VERY excited about - but the thing is, uh, we don't have ID because we're only 20 so we were wondering if there's any chance you could help us...

Michael Showalter: (patronizing) yeah...sorrrrrry...that guy over there's like 40 and he can't get in either.

Me: oh well, thanks a lot for your help-

Michael Showalter: (even more patronizing) yeaaaaahhhhhh, sorrrrrrrryyyy...(grimaces)

fin

-this was Tuesday-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home