Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just Stating The Facts, Ma'am

I'm going to do a poll and you guys should think about answering it, maybe.

Question A:
have you ever put your fist through glass? If so, did it bleed a lot?

Question B:
Coffee or tea?

Question C:
What did you do for the fourth of July this year?

Question D:
How many more days until my birthday?

Question E:
Did you know they did a pilot for "Aquaman" but somehow I didn't know about it because I've been watching remarkably less tv lately?

Question F:
and did you know that Aquaman was played by Fox Crane of my one and only soap, "Passions?"

Question G:
If you had a catchphrase, what would it be?

Question H:
If I had a catchphrase, what would it be?

Question I:
If there were a serial killer in your town who had a thing for girls with your style hair, would you move out of town or would you change your hair?

Question J:
When someone says they saw an ugly version of you, do you take offense?

Question K:
Would you please buy me some sheet music?


Okay. Answer the ones you want, or all of them, or none at all. And know that I'm totally watching the season finale of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" tonight. It's probably going to knock my socks off.

ANSWER THE POLL AND WATCH TV WITH ME!!

(here are my answers):
A: no
B: coffee
C: I went with Hannah to Coney Island, then to a Belle & Sebastian concert. Then I went to dinner with Matt, Ali, and Grandma Bobbie and watched fireworks from Grandma's roof.
D: 27
E: I don't understand the question, and I won't respond.
F: yes, after I looked it up on imdb.
G: Dignity, always dignity.
H: Who knows?
I: I'd probably change my hair and then take a long vacation or something.
J: unfortunately, yes. Because that's really a compliment, or at least it's a neutral observation.
K: No, I won't.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

A: No, but I've thought about it a few times. Mostly because of the royal tennenbaums

B: Coffee

C: I don't remember. I think I napped. I went to my parents house, and watched some fireworks.

D: 26?

E: Perhaps.

F: oh passions.

G: Kiss My Grits

H: Eat it.

I: I would change my hair probably to a black bob.

J: No, that means someone doesn't think I'm an ugly version of myself?!? oh god.

K: I don't think so.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home