Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Remarkably Assertive Tea

Forthcoming: an extensive post on my neverending, unfathomably deep love for Full House.

It will go into the following topics:
-multiple successes of the comedic rule-of-three
-nearly undetectable ad-libs
-emotional vulnerability in a family setting
-little baby sass-mouthed Michelle
-how truly funny I'm finding Dave Coulier these days (you have to just trust me on this one, and also you have to realize that I'm FULLY disregarding all those fucking looney tunes impressions) (just find the youtube for full house outtakes and watch the part where it goes
Jesse: haven't you ever seen 'my three dads?' (cringes because he messed up the line)
Joey: (beat) yeah, it's called Full House, you dipshit.
SEE?)
-oh I don't know. I'll come up with more items when I actually do the thing.
-oh yeah, and the stupendous sexual tension between uncle jesse and michelle JUST KIDDING EVERYBODY? NO? YES? I JUST SAYING.

And my friend Addison said that the place where they're supposed to live in San Francisco is actually a real shit-fest part of town. Que intéressant!

Remember the thing I wrote about the Dennis the Menace movie? It'll be like that, only more modern, since I wrote that thing like a year ago. Let me find it so you can get a better sense of what I'm talking about.
WAIT FOR IT...
I found it!
It's nice to know I've made such progress as a functioning person in just thirteen months

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure uncle jesse makes out with both the olsens now. they definitely do coke off each other's chests.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home