Saturday, June 18, 2005

How Is It Possible For Three Men And A Little Lady To Last THIS Long?

SERIOUSLY, I woke up and it was on,
then I drove to Barnes & Noble to get my paycheck,
then I drove back home and it was on,
then I made an egg and it was on,
then I made some tuna salad for later and IT WAS ON,
now I've been checking my email for like thirty minutes AND. IT. IS. STILL. ON.

What is this, Lawrence of Three Men And A Little Ladia?

ha-ha yeah, I agree, that IS a good one. Nice work, Abrams!

Further Thoughts on Three Men And A Little Lady:
1) I think it's like Katherine's or Katherine's mom's favorite movie...something like that?
2) I saw Nancy Travis at the airport once.
3) I'm usually prett- OH WAIT THE BAD GUY JUST DID A "clap...clap....clap....oh braaaavvvvo" -y oblivious to mildly bad acting, but Nancy, even I can't get past the fake british accent. It's a charming voice, no doubt, but hire a freaking accent coach, Touchstone.

hahaha I just addressed Touchstone Pictures - this is my greatest entry ever, or wait is it my worst?

4) Everyone loves a precocious little girl who's going to have "a fuckin' attitude" when she's older (READ: the little girl from Problem Child 2)
5) Maybe by "Everyone" I mean "I"
6) Of course I do
7) When I first woke up, I thought I saw Steve Guttenberg making out with Nancy Travis and I was so confused.
8) I mean, how much more can I talk about Three Men and a Little Lady? I'm getting pretty tired and Dennis the Menace just came on.

Thoughts on Dennis the Menace:
1) "With friends like you, who needs friends?" - Dennis says this when he's in Rushmore and it's hilarious
2) hahahahahahaha
Mrs. Mitchell: Dennis! Do you have a slingshot?
Dennis: no hesitation I'm not sure.
3) Everyone loves a precocious little boy who's going to attend UCLA when he's older (thanks, IMDb)
4) Now he's banging his head on the table and saying "My life is falling apart." Oh, Dennis, always so much funnier than I remember.
5) I miss Walter Matthau
6) For as long as I can remember, I've had a medium-sized Man-crush on Lea Thompson.

Let's see what Dennis is up to now:
Here's his official website
hmm
OH HOLY CRAP Vishal! Amy Q Lin! Whoever else lives in Bridgewater! The little girl who plays Margaret in Dennis the Menace moved to Bridgewater, NJ to pursue a normal high school career! HAVE YOU SEEN HER? HAVE YOU SEEN AMY SAKASITZ?!

Lately my life is crap. Pauly Shore, bring your new show to me faster, FASTER; I can't wait for July 17th, I can't do this any longer, I'm dying so slowly SO SLOWLY.

I sure hope Peter got his friend to go to the Baxter, that I might dab a tissue on the hand of one who has seen Stella, Joe Lo Truglio, and Ken Marino in person. And I refuse to dab that tissue on the hand of C. Mason Wells EVER AGAIN.
What a tool. What a tulle. What a Jethro Tull. What a Jethro Bodine. Max Baer Jr. Max Max Max Max Max Max

Max

Ne plus ultra.

ONE LAST THING: Remember in Dennis the Menace when the babysitter has her boyfriend come over? The boyfriend is NONE OTHER THAN BUZZ FROM HOME ALONE!

And, might I add, this is the best he has ever or will ever look.

I. Must. Stop. Now.

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

just to set the record straight Three Men and a Little Lady WAS NEVER my favorite movie, even out of the three men series. It is one of my mother's favorites though. She loves men with moustaches or just Tom Selleck whichever.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a huge crush on Lea Thompson ever since back to the future. And then in the 2nd one she has huge you know's.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home