Thursday, November 02, 2006

Katherine Was Just Thinking About My Pajamas

OH MAN I just wrote this post for my intellectual history class about Sidney Hook's "Communism without Dogmas" and not only did it:
a) make me realize that I don't know what the fuck anything is about anymore
but it also:
b) shot me back into my first memory of Ken Connor, when he yelled at Katherine in the hall about why communism wouldn't work while I pretended to be drinking from the water fountain for seriously ten minutes or so. And it was gross because that was the fountain where the water came out white because of...calcium?

Oh man, this is on-par with the trash salad!

Last night I fell asleep watching Overnight Delivery, which I purchased for myself off my own amazon wishlist last week. She has brown hair in it, guys. Brown hair like mine! AAAAAAAAAAA!

But what's your favorite part of it, Becky? I'll let you guess. Seriously, I want you to guess. Because you'll probably guess it. What could be Becky's favorite part of it? hmmm, think think think. It's probably not Paul Rudd playing a character named "Wyatt." Nah, that's too simple. Is that really what it is? Couldn't be! BUT IT IS. IT IS MY FAVORITE PART.

They're filming something outside school today and I thought it would be something cool, since the trailer doors say "Lucy" and "Desi" on them, but it turns out they're just filming an episode of "6 Degrees" or "The Nin9" or something. Lame, guys. I'd rather have August Rush come back than have to deal with them filming a tv show that isn't even SVU. Where's Chris Meloni when I need him (ie all the time)?

Where is he?

CELEBRITY JEOPARDY IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, THAT'S WHERE!

Chris Meloni on Celebrity Jeopardy: What more could a girl ask?

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

man now when I think of trash salad I can see why he didn't talk to us for a while. hahaha.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home