Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Until The Night Gets A Little Less Lame

Gentle readership,

sorry I haven't written in so long. I found out about a week and a half ago that my aunt reads this, and that made me kind of uncomfortable, since this is mostly just supposed to be for my friends and/or people I don't know. I'm not sure how she found it, and now I'm worried about things I've written. So, in order to refresh my family image, I'll follow the advice of a local genius and offer a list:

a public list of things I don't do and reasons I won't be going to hell:
a. use profanity
b. drink alcohol
c. have sex
d. do drugs
e. hang out with bad people

So while I try to figure out how to deal with everything, I'll leave you with my new lease on life: new and used from 71ยข!

best,
doctors Claude and Margarita Himblestory

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

wow that is incredibly awkward. all my unwanted readers, at least i know how they got there? hmm quite creepy. i have no idea how to go about finding a blog. anyways. buns of steel pregnancy, all right.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home