Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Mirror, Your Face

I:
a) have to do my opera midterm
b) can't stop feeling all this food in my esophagus
c) need to sleep way more than I've been sleeping these days
d) ate a cookie and a hamburger
e) could fit it
f) might be one toke over the line sweet Jesus (only more like one toke under the line)
g) am excited about the fact that

ONE MADEMOISELLE KATHERINE BITCHFACE TURNER arrives in the city that never lets me sleep tomorrow!

Somebody tell me what Rigoletto's about. Please? Then I can go back upstairs and watch more stella with peter and rob.

RIGOLETTO: I am a hunchback! My daughter only sings imitative music!
GILDA: Only because it's my character's function to imitate others!
MICHAEL IAN BLACK: more like caricature-
DAVID WAIN: I know, right? I mean, sometimes it feels like those caricaturists in the park just take the worst trait about you and blow it up on the page, you know?
MICHAEL SHOWALTER: Stop it, david, stop talking like that. You KNOW my uncle was a caricaturist.
MICHAEL IAN BLACK: Coffee's done!
RIGOLETTO: I'm going to weep openly for the third time onstage.
DAVID WAIN: farts, looks around nervously
BECKY: falls asleep with her face hitting the keyboard
fin


ghjgjmmhhnhnhnhnhn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home